Saturday, May 14, 2011

My To-Do List

Go to the Race Expo - check
Get my number (3735) - check 
Get a bag full of free stuff (the part I'm most excited for?  The free socks.  And the fact that most of the stuff says Pittsburgh Marathon on it.) - check
Buy a sweet head band - check (it's basically florescent zebra print - no one should be surprised)
Sleep as much as possible Friday night since I'll probably be too nervous on Saturday night - check (all the cool kids go to bed at 8:30 on a Friday night)
Eat LOTS OF CARBS!!! - this one is in an ongoing process of being checked off 
Look at the race map and have a mini heart attack - check


Looking at the above list, I feel pretty accomplished.  I do have a lot to do before tomorrow (including but not limited to buying a shirt to wear, figuring out exactly how I'm getting to the race, buying headphones, and hanging out with my parents who are awesome and coming to visit me to watch me race), but most of the hard work is behind me.  Wow.  I can't believe it's been 17 weeks since I started training.


21 hours and 49 minutes to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment