Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Countdown Begins

10 more days.


17 weeks of training have come down to this.  If I'm not ready for the marathon, 10 days aren't really going to help.  It's terrifying and liberating all at the same time.


I decided to pretend like I planned this on purpose, and make my 25th year a really big deal.  So far I'm running a marathon and I will be skydiving this summer.  I can check two things off the bucket list that I haven't even created yet...I'm that good.  If anyone has more bucket list suggestions, I'm all ears.  It's definitely fun when things kind of fall into my lap, but I'm not against seeking things out as well.  Although before anyone suggests it, I will not be having a baby in my 25th year.  I do have 10 months left before I turn 26 so it's technically possible, but being that I'm currently single and not planning on hitting up the sperm bank anytime soon, that dream is going to have to wait (sorry for those of you who are waiting to have kids so that our kids can be best friends and/or fall in love...not that I think about things like that, that would be weird).


10 more days.  It's getting real up in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment